Monday This & That on Tuesday Again

 Well, my laptop and my printer are once again speaking to one another, even without calling in a counsellor. Maybe just the threat of doing so did the job.

And, because homeschool co-op is on Monday, I'm posting about Monday goals on Tuesday again. 

So, I got some recipes typed up - nothing fancy; I just want to get them all in one place and typed with a size of font that doesn't require my reading glasses. 😏




I already had colorful notebooks started, but decided to make dividers so as to be able to find things easier.



I just used cardstock that I already had on hand, slipped them into plastic page protectors like I did with the recipes pages, and will add stick-on page-edge labels once I get them.


Simple, but effective in organizing to make more useful.

So, that's one goal from last week that I met.

I also did a lot of embroidery, but don't think I made my 4 hour goal.

I got one section of the pantry repainted, shelves covered with clear contact paper, and neatly put together again. I used beautiful labels from Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth to beautifully store some staples.





I like to spray-paint the lids from pickle jars and use them for pretty storage after having soaked them in baking soda water to remove the smell.



I did not get the screens in yet, which is not so catastrophic because after a gorgeous Resurrection Day, we've gone back to winter cold, snow, and wind.

Look, Granny! No snow.

I also helped with mudding and taping the new drywall in basement and will finish up my part tomorrow after the other mudding is dry.

Because of busyness and the aforementioned return to winter, no outdoor work was done, but my husband and I got to confer on stump removal (he can borrow an excavator from work and hopes to get it done this week), so we know where we want our orchard and where we'll transplant the berry bushes.

No sewing occurred. Sigh.

Enjoyed having over a young homeschooling mom from church with her four polite children. I hope to get to know them better and want to be an encouragement to her.

So...THIS WEEK'S GOALS:

Homemaking
* Finish my share of mudding/taping drywall
* Hem F's Spring Formal/Prom dress
* Hem H's pants
* Continue organizing pantry
* Continue typing recipes - try for at least 4 a day for 4 days
* Spray paint lids for spice & herb jars

Yardening
* Try putting up "mini-hoophouse" & plant pea seedlings
* Prep new berry patch
* Start some indoor seeds

Crafting/sewing
* Make progress on S's nursing dress
* Make progress on "Home is..." quilt top
* Draw new squares & rectangles on Everyday Embroidery & embroider a lot

Ministry
* Write to DS

So, that ought to keep me plenty busy. I hope you meet your goals this week.






No comments:

Post a Comment