Polar Bear Plunge Blog Hop - Living a Good Life in the Cold
Several things to note about me:
1. I live in cold northern Michigan where winter-type weather often reigns from the end of October to the end of April (and we all have our own definition of what winter-type weather is - anything under 40 degrees is mine).
2. The word "cold" is a four-letter word in my vocabulary. (For you young'uns, four-letter words are naughty.)
3. I like to solve problems. Coldness is a problem unless it's in the form of an occasional strawberry margarita or bottle of hard cider or other refreshing drink on a hot summer evening.
4. Tea solves many problems, including coldness.
5. I made a very cool tea tray (if I do say so myself) for my morning tea and Bible reading time. (Hutchmoot Homebound was the online conference of Christian artists, writers, and musicians put on by Andrew Peterson and the whole Rabbit Room gang. Check them out.) This tray is covered in two coats of resin which, I sadly discovered, develops a little ring when something hot is set on it. The something hot is my cute little teapot. So, that's the problem to solve so that I can combat coldness with my tea and beautiful tea tray.
Monday Jan 24
Tuesday Jan 25
Wednesday Jan 26
Thursday Jan 27
Friday Jan 28