AWOL No More

 I'm back sadly having to report that I haven't made any progress on any of my sew-alongs. Sigh! Any free time has been spent reading (still working on those Tea Shop Mysteries, though not reporting on them) and writing letters.


There's a challenge on Instagram called #InCoWriMo (International Correspondence Writing Month) in which you endeavor to write a letter every day of February.


I kept up pretty well till last week when I had to work two days of the week the latter of which I injured myself by falling backward off a top bunk ladder as I was making the bed and I hit the left side of my pelvic bone (my "sit-upon") on the corner of a dresser. Needless to say, even after being adjusted by the chiropractor, it's a little uncomfortable to sit for long.


So, I've been kind of taking it easy as far as sitting (I've been laying down to read), but have gotten some deep housecleaning done because that doesn't hurt. 😄 And today it's better, so I've been catching up on some letter-writing as well as driving my daughter to tutoring and doing the grocery-shopping.

Now I'm off to do a little sewing to finish some maternity pants for another daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment