One Monthly Goal - February

 Elm Street Quilts is again giving me a boost in getting projects done and for the month of February I want to catch up on Jenny of Elefantz's Posies Block of the Month.



Because I've been working part-time and then going out of town to help an aunt pack up to move to assisted living, I've fallen behind and didn't get January's block done. So I'm hoping to complete two blocks this month. I really want to do the applique and not just embroidery because I think it makes it so much cuter. So, that will take a little learning and practice on my part because I've not done much hand-applique yet. Time to teach an old dog new tricks. 😄


I've been keeping up with Pat Sloan's "Home is..." Block of the Week pretty well, but do have to do a little catching up after being gone. So it should be a fun month.



No comments:

Post a Comment