May One Monthly Goal Plan

So, slow though I am, I am finally catching on that the One Monthly Goal thing is supposed to have
ONE monthly goal. Here I am...setting too many goals and not meeting requirements nor fulfilling my goals completely.

But, never say you can't teach an old dawg new tricks, and today (my 60th birthday) I'm gonna get it right. Ha!

My goal for May is to make a flimsy of these blocks from a local quilt shop's block-of-the-month quite a few years ago.




Two of my daughters did this BOM along with me and these blocks were done by my oldest. She no longer enjoys sewing (wasn't a big fan in the first place, but did it along with me anyhow), so I will put it all together for her in a twin sized quilt. There are 12 blocks and I hope to be able to find enough of the right fabric to create some lattice-work.

I'm linking up at  Elm Street Quilts to join the One Monthly Goal party. (Notice the word "One?")

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In other news, I am all caught up on my Covid19 Quarantine Quilt houses.


Today's block will be embroidered with the date and the fact that it's my birthday as well as my 20yo daughter's. (Yes, I gave birth to her at home on my 40th birthday - all 10 pounds and 6 ounces of her!) It's been an adventure.


Hope you achieve your goal this month. And more.

No comments:

Post a Comment