Beautiful City Art

Yesterday a friend and I met up for a reunion after not having been together or talked in nearly a year. We had lots of catching up to do and enjoyed each other's company and promises of prayer for each other now. She kindly gave me the the gift of lunch for an early birthday present and the place where we ate was beautiful and fun. They had a great selection of tea from The Republic of Tea. I enjoyed the Cardamom Cinnamon and may have to add it to my growing collection of teas. One can never have too many teas nor too much fabric, right?!

After our lunch we wandered through the old downtown of Big Rapids.

A huge mural remembering the logging days of Michigan's past.

A beautiful pavillion in a nearby park








We had time to shop through the artsy shops where I admired a lot of glass mosaics...





and bought some beautiful cards.






On my way to my car, I came upon these lovlies:




They are the bases for posts that hold up an awning/roof alongside a sidewalk.










So now my creative juices are flowing! I just have to find the time and space for some of my ideas.

What inspirations have you had lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment