Reading Challenges for 2019

I've recently discovered two reading challenges for 2019that I'm going to join. Wanna do it, too?

Here's one at Belle's Library focusing on Victorian literature. I already have a few authors chosen (Elizabeth Gaskell and possibly Elizabeth Goudge if I can sneak in someone who was born at the tail end of the Victorian era, though with these ladies' names both being Elizabeth you'd think I was working on the Elizabethan era).

The other one I'm going to do is with Modern Mrs. Darcy into which I'll plug some more contemporary reading, though I gotta say I like the old stuff. This one even gives you a cool planning set-up if you subscribe to her blog. And I discovered that the print-outs can easily be trimmed to fit into my Leuchtturm 1917 bullet journal. Yay!

This stack does not contain all of my hopefuls, because some of them will be coming from the library.


Have you found a good reading challenge? Or maybe you just have an ongoing list that you plan to keep tackling next year. Share some of your choices with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment