One Monthly Goal


I made my goal of making 10-15 "Reserved" signs for the homeschool choir! I ended up with 13 of them with 9 more that I want to do by the restart of co-op in February.

I started out doing one that was quilt-as-you-go, but decided that was going to take far too long, so ended up piecing them and then sandwiching inside out and then doing some quick stitch-in-the-ditch quilting.

Sorry I forgot to take some pictures of the finished products, but they fold nicely over the back of chairs to show the words on each side of the chair. If they turn out to be too slippery, I'll add some of that bumply shelf liner stuff that keeps things from slipping.

Now to figure out what my December goal will be.

2 comments:

  1. These are such a great idea! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete