Finished Canning Jar Wall Hanging

 I finally got around to binding my Canning Jar wall hanging and I'm so happy with how it turned out.


I machine pieced it, but hand-quilted it early this spring.



The labels on the jars were added so that I'd have some simple quilting within the jars.









I chose to machine bind it with a curvy stitch that looks something like the hand-quilting on the shelves.



I have listed this on Ebay since I'm not sure if I want to re-open my Etsy store. Maybe after I see how it does on Ebay I'll give it a whirl with another one.

*~*~*~*~*

In other news, I've set my July One Monthly Goal as a simple one since we'll be on vacation for a week and I have a few short in-state road trips planned to visit with friends and family.

I want to turn this 24" tiny topper into a flimsy large enough to be a baby quilt. So, I'll probably just be adding some simple borders to enlarge it.


Then I'll probably send it off to Jo's Country Junction with some backing fabric for quilting and donating since I don't have a quilting machine.

*~*~*~*~*

I'll leave you with a little garden joy from my last road trip in which I met a friend there and we enjoyed the beautiful gardens while we jabbered up a storm.





4 comments:

  1. Good work of design the clothes and made with precisión. Is incredible to know how to do this work. And beautiful flowers in the garden. Have a nice summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jar quilt is very nice, I hope it sells well on Ebay. I really like the strips blocks, that is going to be a very cute quilt for a child. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jar quilt is cute. Love the star quilt. And pretty flowers! Good luck with your goal and enjoy your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely roses! I bet it feels good to have the canning jar quilt done. So cute! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/07/05/wednesday-wait-loss-335

    ReplyDelete