Progress!

 While I was out of state, visiting my elderly mom, my husband and daughter used a borrowed skidsteer to fill the new garden beds with sand which we'll later cover with a few inches of topsoil and compost. The beds are made of slab wood left from when we sawmilled our pines a few years ago. They're lined with plastic to help them last a few years.

They also hauled a bunch of chipped wood mulch we'd been given to fill in between the beds. It looks pretty decent, I think. We hope to build at least two more beds and may even get them done this fall since it's being abnormally warm and not-snowy.



As I visited with Mom, we watched alot of Cranford and I got a lot of handquilting done on Autumn Jubilee 2021. Yay! Soon I'll get to handquilting this year's Autumn Jubilee.


How goes your progress?

No comments:

Post a Comment