Still Hopeful to Finish a One Monthly Goal

 Well, the Dread Disease sidelined my efforts to finish my November One Monthly Goal. But now I am officially among the 98-99% who have survived. I still feel somewhat weak, but definitely on the upswing.

So Saturday I worked on a couple more blocks of the Jewel Star Quilt. Sadly, I'm seeing some waviness on the edges, so may need to get creative to fix that.




She's so helpful.


I do plan to work more on this over the next week, but will need to get some more fabric to go between the blocks and to be borders. Not sure when I'll be up to making the 45 minute trek to the big city, especially since we've had some hefty snowfall.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Since hope springs eternal, I'm going to make my December goal for the Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal, though I am making it a small, realistic goal.

In 2019, Jennifer Reynolds of elefantz.com did a BOM of super cute kitchen-themed embroideries. I actually kept up with embroidering them, but never got them sewn up into a wall-hanging.





I have to admit that I changed "vintage" to "cozy."



So, my December goal is to put these all together into a cute wall-hanging and then try to figure out where in my kitchen to put it. I have to empty wall - it's all covered with cupboards. Hmmm. And I don't want to lay it on counter or even table as a table runner because then it might get spilled on. Much contemplation is required.

Have a lovely, perhaps snowy, day!





1 comment:

  1. Another very cute kitty! I hope you continue to feel better ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete