One Monthly Goal for January

 Time to start off the new year with a finish! One that might be done in time to be a birthday gift at the end of the month.

So, as my January One Monthly Goal I plan to completely finish these embroideries that daughter, Sarah, drew for me and then hopefully gift them to her for her birthday. 😄




I have started doing the girl as redwork and plan to do the boy as bluework. Then I'll either put them in hoops as frames or make a wallhanging of some kind.  


Though this challenge is for ONE monthly goal, I also hope to make a small tea cozy for my single-serve French press that I use for my morning cup of tea (usually Black Currant).










1 comment:

  1. How nice that she drew those for you to stitch. I love hand embroidery. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete