Finish-along 2019

I just discovered the Finish-along at Throw a Wrench in the Works, so, needing all the motivation I can get, I'm joining up for the third quarter. Since I'm not at home this week, I get to use my Kindle to post this (and I'm over 30, so typing with thumbs doesn't come naturally).

That also means that my goal choices are limited to what I brought with me to Mom's. But since what I brought will take some time to finish, I guess I'm ok with it all. So, pardoning the Kindle photography, here they are:

This is the new stitch-along from Jenny of Elefantz. I have some of the fabric scraps cut to go with it so I can pick out the right colors of floss to coordinate. My goal is to turn it into a wallhanging to put up beside my kitchen.

 This is last year's stitch-along from her. I got so behind in it, so hope to turn it into a finished wallhanging also.


This crochet project is a baby afghan for a pregnancy care center. It has a dragonfly pattern worked into it.

So those are my goals for the quarter. And since life is slowing down a little bit now, I might even succeed!

I'm also linking up at katiemaequilts.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I love your honesty about typing with thumbs. And I'm so glad you found the FAL - the more the merrier, and if some projects get finished then that's even better. Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2019 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete