Chookshed Stitchers Challenge Finish

 


Since I was not successful at finishing last month's goal, I'm very happy to be able to show that I finished this month's goal of turning this Autumn Jubilee project into a completed queen-sized flimsy, ready to take to the long-armer.

I'm also very thankful that this February had 29 days instead of 28 because I was too sick to get it finished yesterday and really needed this extra day to get it done.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Tomorrow is a sewing day with my friend, so I hope to continue my progress on my Sew Scrappy Spools as well as a few simple projects that won't take much brain power. 😊 Sometimes those are handy for a little break.

Maybe I'll do the binding on this wall-hanging that I've finished hand-quilting.

I quilted around the poinsettias with black thread and they look interesting on the back.



And I hope to hem some large pieces of thick cloth with which I plan to cover/drape our swivel rockers to cover where the beloved but naughty kitty has scratched the upholstery.

So many options, so little time!

Hope your plans are fruitful. 😊

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your very lovely Autumn Jubilee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilt top it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete