Scrappy Mystery Quilt Finished

It's been fun playing along on my first every mystery quilt with Days Filled With Joy. Since I have a lot of 2.5" scrap blocks and need to make use of them, I had double joy come from this small quilt.



I really like scrappy quilts - the mishmash of colors, the memories in certain fabrics, the frugality, the creativity. It's all good.

This is what I would consider a lap quilt, so it will probably end up on the back of my couch to bring happiness and warmth this winter. (We're currently in a heat wave in our northern Michigan area, so can't imagine needing a lap quilt right now, but the time will come...).

Hope your day is coming together well.

2 comments:

  1. Oh turned out just lovely!! Thanks for joining in! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is beautiful! I'm in agreement with you, scrap quilts have a joy and beauty all their own. Hope you enjoy it this winter!

    ReplyDelete