OMG (One Monthly Goal) for November

Our homeschool co-op has a choir led by a retired choir teacher. He is apparently well-known statewide as a great music writer and teacher and we are blessed to have him give to our kids in his retirement years.

I voluteered to make "Reserved" signs for the students' seats, and since I love to sew and play with fabric, that's how I'm going to do it. I printed the words on printable fabric and got some fun music fabric and plan to get at it this month.




To save money, I found a mattress pad and black sheet at the thrift store and plan to use them as my batting and backing. The plan is to do a quilt-as-you-go type of thing. Will keep you updated on how that goes.



3 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! I like the thrifted fabric, too. Good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project. (Please add a link to Elm Street Quilts to your post so others can find the link-up!)

    ReplyDelete