Chookshed Challenge/OMG for March

 The Chookshed Challenge number for March is #4, which a lot of people, including me, chose to use for a panel-type quilt.

My plan/goal is to use this panel piece...



...as centers for the stars in two (possibly three) wall-hanging sized quilt tops of this same pattern from Joy's Christmas in July Mystery quilt. They will then become my next hand-quilting projects to give as gifts. But for March, my goal is just the making of the tops.


*~*~*~*~*~*
This week's goals will be tame because we're supposed to have warm enough weather for working outside and I have a major job there of emptying out a former woodshed that is falling apart (and the cats use as a litter box in the winter) so that Lovey can demolish it during his staycation part of next week if he's ready to do so.

I do hope to have some time to sew on these Christmas wall-hangings, but mainly I'll keep working on my cross-stitching during the evenings or when I need a work break.



My house also needs a good cleaning because I've lacked in motivation and I've been sick, so that needs doing. 😏

So this will be short, sweet, and hard to beat because the sun is quickly racing across the sky.

Have a great, springy day (unless you're in the Southern Hemisphere; then I wish you a cooler, beautiful day)!




2 comments:

  1. It will be great to see the tops you put together with your panel. I am still processing the most effective way to use my chicken panel. Mine are in blocks too, but only 6 of them which makes for an awkward sized project . No worries, I've got lots of tricks up my sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing how your panels fit into the quilts - it's a great idea! Thanks for joining in on Monday this and That and I hope you had a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete