October Fun with an Autumn Jubilee

 I was just reminded that the Autumn Jubilee has begun and I'm a couple of days behind. (I'm somehow behind in a lot of things lately, but I digress.) So I'm actually going to carve out time to participate in it this year. I've kinda been on the fringes, looking at some of the activities, but not participating, but hopefully that will change this year.



*~*~*~*~*~*

In other news, I'm back at experimenting with lacto-fermenting (has nothing to do with milk; it's lactic acid in this case) and got a little batch of green, purple, & red beans done up. Now I have to be patient for 2-3 weeks till they're ready.


*~*~*~*~*~*

Friday I was blessed by a visit from an old friend and her daughter. We and my daughters had a delightful soup lunch and then some of us went on to a favorite local garden for a long stroll through the still gorgeous and inspiring gardens.








*~*~*~*~*~*

Still enjoying a grandchild that lives close enough that I get to love on her lots. She has changed a lot in the past two months and we're enjoying her presence and progress.








1 comment:

  1. How lovely to have a grandie nearby!! Enjoy all those cuddles :) Those are beautiful garden photos... and you are not the only one behind on things in life!! xx

    ReplyDelete